SEVERE WEATHER BULLETIN #13 TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING: TYPHOON “LANDO” Issued at 5:00 a.m., Sunday, 18 October 2015 Typhoon “LANDO” has made landfall over Casiguran, Aurora and has remained almost stationary. PUBLIC STORM WARNING SIGNAL # 4
AuroraPUBLIC STORM WARNING SIGNAL # 3
IsabelaQuirino Nueva Vizcaya Nueva Ecija Ifugao Northern Quezon including Polillo Islands
PUBLIC STORM WARNING SIGNAL # 2
Babuyan group of Islands
PUBLIC STORM WARNING SIGNAL # 1
- Estimated rainfall amount is from heavy to intense within the 600 km diameter of the typhoon.
- Fisherfolk are advised not to venture out over the seaboards of Luzon and Visayas and the northern and eastern seaboard of Mindanao.
- Occasional rains and gusty winds will be experienced over provinces under PSWS#1 while those under PSWS #2, #3 and #4 will have stormy weather. Residents in low lying and mountainous areas of the provinces with PSWS are alerted against possible flashfloods and landslides.
- Typhoon Lando is expected to make a landfall over Northern Aurora area by tomorrow early morning.
- Storm surge may reach to a maximum of 3-4 meters in Aurora and neighboring provinces.
- Wave height in open sea may reach up to 14 meters or higher.
- Public Storm Warning Signal (PSWS) elsewhere is now lowered.
- The public and the disaster risk reduction and management council concerned are advised to take appropriate actions and watch for the next bulletin to be issued at11 AM today